£60,000 - £75,000
Leadership Development is one of the highest priorities on the executive agenda as businesses with strong leadership outperform the market across all sectors.
This is an opportunity to play a significant part in the Leadership Development agenda.
My client are a pre-eminent global people and organisational advisory firm. This is a great opportunity to join a firm leading the way in terms in depth research, intellectual property and have a genuine global coverage. They have recently won a National Award for their work in the Human Capital Advisory field.
Do you have a deep understanding of how adults learn? You will use this understanding along with an array of world leading leadership development and assessment tools that my client has developed over the years to design workshops that Trainers will deliver Leadership Development solutions to large groups of Management within major corporates.
You will have the design responsibility and contribute towards proposals.
You will have:
· A degree level qualification plus significant relevant work experience in a professional services firm
· A sustained track record of designing leadership development solutions.
· Expertise in organisational/leadership development/culture change/behavioural change/organisational design or broader change interventions.
· A strong understand of how adults learn
· I would be particularly keen to talk to people from either a reputable consultancy house or boutique advisory firm or one of the leading Business Schools where your focus has been on Leadership Development solutions.
If you are interested to understand more, please contact me or make an application through Linked-In and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.