$80,000 - $100,000
Banking, Financial Services, Insurance
My client is a leading financial technology product provider specialising in Banking and Insurance technologies. Their solutions are used in the front office of Retail Banks, Wealth Management and Insurance. They are used across mobile and browsers and provide a full suite of tools Advisors need to engage clients and do business. My client counts a number of tier 1 international Banks and Insurers as clients, and have a long presence in Asia.
You'll need to be able to easily fit into the vendor/product world which demands flexibility to work across different job functions to get the job done and at the same time being fair but firm with customers.
As my client has Production Centres in 4 locations across Asia, you you'll need to be willing to potentially travel for major project phases for a number of weeks (in extreme cases) of course returning on weekends.
This is an opportunity for a DevOps Engineer or a Developer with some basic Unix/Linux knowledge who is interested in extending IT skills related to automation, deployment and network operations (Preferred).
Alternatively, a system administrator who likes scripting and coding and who is willing to extend coding skills and potentially spend significant amount of time coding.
• Ability to use a wide range of tools and technologies (e,g. Maven, NPM, CocoaPods, Gradle, make, Ant, Shell scripting, Git, Jenkins, Docker etc)
• Ability to code and script
• Experience with Unix/Linux systems and IT operations
• Experience with test, build, deployment automation and related tools
• Strong attitude toward CI/CD of the process
• Manages servers based on RedHat (6.x and 7.x) and Windows Servers
• Have a basic knowledge on Amazon Web Service Cloud services (EC2, VPC, S3, RDS)
• Manages small network infrastructure in Asia offices based on Cisco switches and Sophos Firewall
• Give installation and configuration support in Asia offices for Windows and OSx clients
• Must possess a strong sense of work commitment and should be able to handle fast-paced project environments