Finsbury Square, London
Selecture are an award winning search and recruitment firm that partner with a select group of clients and candidates. We cover specialisms such as Digital, Technology & Consulting and transformation lies at the heart of what we do.
Each of our consultants specialises in a specific discipline, developing subject matter expertise and deep networks so we can effectively advise our clients and candidates.
As a Support member of our team reporting into the Office Director, you will interact with globally renowned firms and their people every day. You will operate at the centre of a competitive marketplace and regularly interact with the highest calibre candidates of 1 or 2 years’ experience through to top level leadership executives.
Main responsibilities include:
• Supporting Office Director with administration
• Updating company database
• Writing up CV’s
• Sending e-mails to candidates and clients
• Arranging Interviews
• Compiling spreadsheets
• Contacting potential new clients via e-mail and arranging conversations for UK Director to meet
You will receive full training and will be supporting the MD for London
The rewards, including incentive schemes (such as Selfridges vouchers, holidays, cash prizes, days off,) are evident from day 1 and remain market-leading.
You will be joining a highly motivated and sociable team – we like to celebrate our wins and often go our for meals and drinks after work!
• Confident and motivated individuals who enjoy speaking on the telephone and can deliver well written communication to clients and candidates.
• Dedication and motivation to achieving results personally and for clients
• Self-starters – our training will give you the tools but YOU are in control of progression!
• Professional, willingness to learn
• High levels of personal integrity/sincerity
• Recruitment or Sales experience not necessary
• Competence in Excel and Word
We are looking for a talented and determined individual and we will put time and effort into your training and development to help you be successful in your role.
You also have the opportunity to learn the tricks of the trade to become a Recruitment Consultant if this is a route you wanted to go down.
If this sounds like you then please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org