Unique Strategy Opportunity at an exceptional Retail Advisory!
My client are a leading global boutique advisory specialising in Retail/Consumer Goods who are looking to grow their team. As part of their exceptional team you will be at the heart of retail strategy working along side industry experts and leading retail clients.
Commercial Due Diligence - CDD - Strategy - Consulting – Retail/Consumer Products/FMCG
As a Senior Consultant/Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managers hold and develop our client relationships, understanding a company and what drives it.
- You will have a key internal role, develop your sector expertise and support the career development of our consultants.
- Working as part of project teams on consulting engagements/managing client projects, defining the scope of project and managing client relationships.
- Attend client meetings and presentations. This will include some travelling to client sites.
- You will be analysing data and researching to provide end-product reports, presentations to clients, draft proposals and cost calculations.
- Strong academic background- 1st or 2.1
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Must have experience in retail strategic analysis in a consulting role (in either industry or professional services)
- Strong sector knowledge of the retail/consumer goods/FMCG/food & beverage markets
- Preferably some retail industry experience but not essential (e.g. supply chain)
- Must have experience in project and team management with a desire to develop sales skills
- Must be highly motivated people and driven by ambition to contribute to a growing business